Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sutton & Leighton | Family

There are certain people we encounter in life that seem to be bursting with talent. Picture someone like that, and now multiply by 2. Kurt and Courtney are a husband and wife that practically make me want to beg for an ounce of their talent. Some of their titles include author, playwright, dancer, choreographer, teacher, and director. I'm exhausted just typing that! Most importantly though, they are incredible parents to two sweet little girls that are simply gorgeous. I mean seriously Kurt and Courtney, can you please share some of your fabulousness with the rest of us???

Courtney wanted to surprise Kurt for Father's Day with pictures of Sutton and Leighton. We sent secret messages figuring out the details, chatted on the phone while Kurt was at work, and even scheduled secret meeting times! It was so much fun conspiring to surprise Kurt...I felt like we should've had a super secret super special handshake!



These next two images are two of my favorite pictures I've ever taken! Their sweet faces make me smile!





Happy Father's Day Kurt! You are blessed with an incredibly thoughtful wife and very sweet, beautiful, creative daughters! I hope these pictures bring you joy!

For information about availability and pricing please contact me via email at LauraFoster101@earthlink.net
Like what you see? "Like" the Foster Photography Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment