Sunday, April 3, 2011

Danny and Brittany

Danny and Brittany are both go-getters. They met in the most unlikely of places...a routine ride on the campus shuttle bus. Even though they had a mutual friend on the shuttle, I have a feeling they didn't need any help sparking each other's interest! Danny wasted no time in chatting Brittany up during the ride. Brittany without hesitation described seeing Danny as love at first sight and told me afterward she added him as a friend on Facebook and gave him her number whether he wanted it or not!

After hearing their incredible story, I said, "Imagine if you hadn't taken the shuttle that day!"
Without missing a beat Danny replied, "Nah, I would've found her!" Siiiiiiigh. These two could not be any sweeter!

For me, it was love at first laugh with Danny and Brittany! I honestly don't think a minute went by without them genuinely laughing with each other. You can tell they truly enjoy one another and I was honored to photograph their joy!



Brittany told me the story of when she kissed Danny goodbye as he was leaving for work, even though his truck is HUGE and she could barely reach him. Nothing is going to get in Brittany's way of her man!


Can you blame Brittany for love at first sight?


And they even had coordinating TOMS shoes!



Danny has converted Brittany into a Texas fan! Since I too have been converted for love, I have to add a Roll Tide! It's all about Alabama in this household!

Danny and Brittany, thank you for being amazing! Your smiles, laughter, and warmth made for an incredible day!

1 comment: