Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby! Part Two

I want to begin by thanking all of you who made kind comments about Part One of these posts. I truly appreciate your love and support!
Now, on to celebrating Liam's first birthday (although as I write this, he is already 13 months old...when the heck did that happen?!).
Liam loves pancakes, so of course he had to have special birthday pancakes!

We were lucky enough to celebrate Liam with two different birthday parties, and both were decked out with Sesame Street! And please, don't ask me to do my Elmo impression. I'm worried I've already scarred Liam for life with my attempts.


SO excited about his birthday!!!

My amazing friend made this Grover cake! Is this not the most incredible cake you've ever seen? She seriously needs to go on one of those reality cake shows because she'd take everyone to school!

This was while we were singing "Happy Birthday"...apparently we were off-key!



Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet Liam! You amaze me every day and I love you more than words could ever say!

No comments:

Post a Comment