Sunday, January 23, 2011

Maternity: Stacy

There are certain people in the world that I would love to have in a snow globe. Stacy is one of those people. Whenever you needed a little bit of joy, you could shake the globe and excitement would swirl around. Stacy and her husband, Adam, are expecting their first baby in March and I'm sure when he is born, he will be snow globe perfect as well! Stacy and Adam are kind, full of laughter, and incredibly genuine. This is one lucky baby boy to have them as parents!

If Stacy isn't fierce, I don't know who is!







Much love for the baby...and those cookie cravings too!


Stacy and Adam, thank you so much for letting us share in this special time! Mike and I can hardly wait to meet the little guy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Wonderful, creative pics!! And a stunningly beautiful mother-to-be!! Congrats and much blessings to this gorgeous mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time and are thrilled with the pics. THANK YOU!!!!!! (and my family & friends in Chicago who have been asking for pictures of me pregnant also thank you :))

    ReplyDelete