Monday, November 21, 2011

Largent | Family

I loved watching The Brady Bunch when I was a kid. The episode where Marsha gets hit in the face with a football will forever be a classic in my mind. The Largent family is your modern day Brady Bunch, except much cooler and without the unsuccessful singing career!


Love love love!!!





A traditional sibling picture!

This is sweet Hannah. Hannah and her brother Ryan were in the Realife lifegroup that meets at my house every week. Unfortunately, the group is only for students in 6th-8th grade, and since I couldn't stop them from getting older, they're now in a high school lifegroup. Hannah is interested in photography, so I gave her my other camera to let her experiment!

After she took her first picture (which was her first time using a DSLR camera) I said, "Didn't that feel good?" and she looked at me wide-eyed and said, "It really did!" A future photog in the making!



We may or may not have gotten yelled at by an old lady while taking this shot...I promise, no trees were harmed in the making of these pictures!


Largent family, it was an honor to get to know each of you! Your love for each other is so bright! You truly are an example of what an incredible family looks like!


For information about availability and pricing please contact me via email at
 Laura@Foster-Photo.net
Like what you see? "Like" the Foster Photography Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment