Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Stocktons | Family

One of the best parts of my job is when I start the photo shoot by meeting new clients, but leave with new friends. That's exactly how I feel about the Stockton family. We're like peanut butter and jelly. French fries and ice cream. Ok, now I'm hungry, but I truly fell in love with this family! They embody everything that a family should be- laughter, love, and fun!





Mitchell and Bobbi haven't had pictures taken of themselves since they got married. This should be a crime! You all are fabulous!






Thank you for letting me spend time having fun with your family! You are the BEST!

For information about availability and pricing please contact me via email at
 Laura@Foster-Photo.net
Like what you see? "Like" the Foster Photography Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment